True English Bridle Minimalist Belt (Navy Blue, Black or London Tan)
A sophisticated classic yet minimalist styled belt that is built to last a lifetime and get better with age.
Made from 10 oz natural vegetable-tanned waxy English Bridle leather and equipped with black hardware and a black belt keep. Belt is cut, edges are rounded & burnished and waxed by hand, using an age old technique.
- 1 1/2" width (if you want it in 1", place order for 1.5" and email me with your order number and let me know you want 1" width)
- 10 oz English Bridle leather from England
- Powder coated black buckle
- J&E Sedgwick of England Brown, Navy Blue, Black or London Tan
- waxy bloom on every belt
** All products are hand made to order, please allow one week of make time.**
To get your belt size: (see picture below)
1. Lay a belt you wear flat and measure the distance from the hole at which you wear it to where that hole will sit on the tongue or prong of the buckle when fastened.
Below are the measurements and correlating sizes:
31.5" / Size 28
32.5" / Size 29
33.5"/ Size 30
34.5" / Size 31
35.5" / Size 32
36.5" / Size 33
37.5" / Size 34
39.5" / Size 36
41.5" / Size 38
43.5" / Size 40
45.5" / Size 42