EDG SlipOns - Pre-Order end 12/14/18 ($200 deposit, $375 total)
***These are a pre-order boot. It will take roughly 15 weeks from the pre-order close date for your boots to be completed
Pre-order open - 12/1/18 - 12/14/18
Deposit - $200.00 Price - $375.00
We partnered with Wesco Boots to bring the first in the line up of Ewing Dry Goods footwear.
The EDG SlipOn is our take on the classic Romeo boot. We slimmed up the toe box to make it look less bulky, we did a half mid-sole to make it look a little more sporty and than we tooled, branded, and dyed the back veg tan pull on strap to make it a truly unique Ewing Dry Goods piece. You can even choose to have our signature tassel added with leather beads that will wear and patina with your boots. Available in two leather options: black Chromexcel (CXL) & black roughout CXL.
- 6/7 oz black Horween CXL leather or
- 6/7 oz roughout drum dyed black Horween CXL leather
- Natural edges
- Raptor Malt sole - Slip resistant (USA made)
- Hand dyed, tooled, and branded back pull on strap
- Natural mid-sole
- Co-branded (Wesco & EDG) leather insole
- Leather tassel w/ black leather beads option available (+$10)
These boots are made to order
- We require a $200 deposit to hold your size.
- If you need a non-stock size (outside of 4 -13 US in D width), contact us at email@example.com before the pre-order deadline.
- After the pre-order deadline, no changes can be made to your size selection.
- When the order is delivered to us, we will notify you by email that your pair is ready, at which time the balance must be paid.
- Payment of the balance must be made within 14 days of delivery notification (PayPal). If payment is not made within this time, your order may be cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Boots are custom made to order and we do not accept returns or refunds