The Walrus Tooth Clutch
Th Walrus Tooth Clutch:
A medium sized clutch that is as delicate as it is rugged.
Made with either 7 oz black, brown or olive Horween Chromexcel leather, or natural Horween latigo (shown), hand cut and hand sewn, stamped with the Tree E' and the edges cut, burnished and rubbed with a beeswax mixture.
*****The Walrus Tooth Clutch is made to order, please allow 2 weeks of make time.
- Fossilized walrus tooth latch closure
- Signature beaded leather tassels
- Antique trade beads and fossilized ivory beads
- Small cash and card pocket
- 7 3/4" x 10 3/4" inside room
Each clutch will vary slightly as they are made and sewn by hand. Also due to the handmade nature this item can take up to two weeks to be made and shipped. If you are concerned with the wait time please contact me.
(Shown in black chromexcel, natural latigo, natural veg tan and natural chromexcel)